So excited even though we are having a very cold spell, it’s still dry and sunny, my ‘crops’ are all coming along nicely.
- Tomatoes – very healthy
- Radishes popping up everywhere
- Leeks??? I think they are coming
- Potatoes – so very very proud
- Courgettes…… I don’t know
- Rose from lidl
- Gladioli from lidl – 15 bulbs grown a while back ??
- Lettuce .. Yea I think
I propagated some ornamental grasses from their mommy and they look so healthy
So I am chuffed, don’t know if I mentioned that I gather rainwater, the house plants just love it and so do all the seeds and it’s user friendly .